Monday, May 4, 2009

Special Prayer Request

As I am typing, we are on our way to Valdosta, GA to spend some time with Tim's parents. Last Tuesday, Tim's dad went to the hospital with a heart attack. The doctors put a stint in his heart and everything seem OK. While he was in the hospital, tests were done to see why he was having pain in his stomache. The test results came back with Stage 4 cancer. We do not know what God has in store for Grandpa now, but please pray for us. He will be in the hospital until at least Friday for the doctors to finish running their tests. Grandpa don't be too mad at me for putting in your picture!! We love you!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tim and Wendy - WOW! I'm so sorry about your dad/dadnlaw. I can't imagine what your family must be going through. Through all this, God does have a plan I'm sure. I will continue to be much in prayer for him, the family and of course Stillwater Ministries which I'm so excited about. I love your website and blog site. Keep up the good work. I would love to have your dad's address so the CARE ministry could send him goodie package and a card. Thanks. Talk to you soon!

Jana Brown