Wednesday, November 26, 2008

STUFF STUFF And More Stuff...

As we are getting our home ready to rent I am amazed at how few items we really need. We have sold some , given some away, burned some and still we have stuff that will need to be moved and stored this week. I must say I hate moving. We have been in the Fl area for 12 years and it is hard to see the bare walls of our home. But I was reminded as I was looking though old pictures that in 1996 I came to Fl to go college and I knew no one and had nothing but the car I was driving. I am going into this new ministry , leaving behind a rental home investment, a 12 year history of many friends, a wonderful wife delightful daughter and a great family. Most importantly our FAITH in God is stronger now than ever. I have no idea our next address and yet somehow I am not worried because where God guides he provides.

No comments: