Monday, September 7, 2009

A Couple of Praises!!

Happy Labor Day everyone!! Yes, I'm a little behind once again. But it's for a good reason. Tim & I both have part time jobs! In this economy, we are very greatful to find something that's flexible and very willing to work with our crazy life!! Tim started today delivering fruit two days a week. Kinda like a newspaper route, but he takes fruit to the mini markets. As a side bonus, we get lots of over-ripe bananas!! I'm looking forward to lots of banana bread here very soon!! His employer doesn't have a problem with Tim finding a replacement when we have to be out of town, either. I have a tutoring job with a local company. I set my own hours, so when we're out of town, I just say I'm unavailable. I should start around the 24th when we get back from the Family Conference in FL.

No comments: