Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stillwater's First Concert & Cookout!!

Today we had our very first concert and cookout. The current owners of Stillwater Lodge & Retreat graciously let us hold on open house on the property so that folks could see what it was like. The Cookout was a great success!! About 130 people came and 7 area churches were represented. We received very positive respones from all and several churches said that they would consider supporting the Ministry. Thank you so much to all who came, to those who donated items, to those who sang (especially Calvary's Mark, a VERY good group, who donated their sound equipment for the evening. I have their contact info if anyone is interested:)). There are so many of you that I can't begin to name them all. I do have to say a very special thank you to my Mom, Dad & brother (Bessie, Dave & Chris Lechner) and also Bill, Gina & Nicki MacLellan for coming all the way from FL to help out this week. (They're on spring break.) And to Mylanie, thanks so much for all the running around you did for me to save my tired legs!!


No comments: